We want to make sure that your cat is eating well while staying with us. We therefore aim to provide the same diet as they have at home. If your cat is on a special prescription diet you will need to provide this.
You are welcome to bring any treats for your cat.
We are happy to administer medication to your cat as long as it is prescribed by your vet, is clearly labelled and a care plan is discussed at the time of booking.
- 1 cat £10 per day
- 2 cats sharing £18 per day
- Family pen for 3 cats sharing £23 per day
- Family pen for 4 cats sharing £26 per day
- Our Luxury Family pen can be booked for a single cat at a cost of
- 1 cat £15 2 cats £20 3 cats £23 4 cats £26 per day
|Monday||9 am – 10 am||5 pm – 6 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 10 am||5 pm – 6 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 10 am||5 pm – 6 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 10 am||5 pm – 6 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 10 am||5 pm – 6 pm|
|Saturday||9 am – 10 am||Closed|
|Sunday||Closed||4 pm – 5 pm|
Collection and drop off outside our opening hours can be arranged.
- Christmas Eve – 9am-10am
- Christmas Day – closed
- Boxing Day – closed
- New Year’s Eve – 9am – 10am
- New Year’s Day – closed
- Easter Sunday – closed
- Bank Holidays – 9am- 10am
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY